Sunglasses have a feature that can serve as a protection against the UV rays of the sun. It can prevent you from having conditions that will damage your eyes although it can also be an accessory that may help improve a person's appearance. Today sunglasses can be used not only in outdoors but it can be used indoors. In this contemporary world anything that you use for your body will not be a benefit for your health but it can also serve as a decorative item that will help develop your look. We all know that almost all the time, people are seeking for beauty. The case is of course the same as sunglasses. Maybe women care more about what kind of sunglasses they are going to wear because women are wearing sunglasses not only for protection but also for showing off their beauty.
One pair of sunglasses is not enough for all conditions. Your best buy will be sport shields with lenses that can be switched in and out depending on light and conditions--one frame, many lenses.
Select the Correct Color Lens for the Conditions You Face
- Amber or yellow colors are intended for use in flat to hazy light conditions and offer high contrast necessary in high-speed and/or high altitude sports such as skiing or mountaineering by filtering out blue light which makes focusing difficult.
- Vermilion (pink) actually helps to absorb light in foggy or gray conditions increasing contrast and depth perception, a must for high-speed sports in the winter.
- Brown lenses offer the true-color perception characteristics of a gray or smoke lens, but also retains some of the blue-light removing / contrast increasing characteristics of a light amber lens.
- Clear...why? Because if you're adventuring at night, it's the only lens color that will allow your eyes to see anything at all.
- Gray or smoke colored lenses are best suited for driving or general use when depth perception is not as important as true color perception.
Blue and purple lenses are not recommended for any use other than fashionable as the color actually serves to increase the contrast-destroying characteristics of blue light.
Picking glasses or sunglasses that enhance your features can be difficult. However there are a few things to remember that may help you find a pair suitable to you and the shape of your face. Your eyebrows should never be covered by your sunglasses. Ensure that this does not happen in all situations including all varieties of frame shapes. One method of choosing sunglasses or glasses is to continuously try on pairs until you find a pair that matches the natural curvature of your eyebrow. If you are a woman, you can also style your eyebrows to fit your glasses, especially if you have already found a great pair of sunglasses that you do not wish to part from.
Wearing sunglasses is a MUST when being exposed to outdoor light. Make it a habit of yours especially when you are out in the sun. You are doing your eyes a good favor in doing so.